Friday 16 August 2013

Pin It

Littlehampton Arts Festival at the Putting Green Cafe

Little did I know that my day would be filled with old acquaintances, and childhood haunts!

Early light capturing the River Arun.
The Putting Green Cafe in Littlehampton has undergone a huge overhaul by one of my school friends, Clara. She has really transformed the food and atmosphere in the cafe, its a far cry from the cafe I used to go to as a teenager! Situated just a stones throw away from the beach (in front of the putting green) and also just accross the road from my childhood home. Sitting there talking to Clara, was a breath of fresh air, and Brenda (our RE teacher) and Linney were fantastic company too.

Take some time out at the Putting Green Cafe.

Clara created quite a surreal school reunion for her entry into the Littlehampton Arts Festival (20th - 27th July), showing my work, Brenda's photographs and Diana Stanley's paintings.

Brenda Gratwicke's photographs - something spectacular.
Diana Stanley's paintings of a serene Littlehampton.
Ino languishing in her glass house.






No comments:

Post a Comment