Wednesday 31 July 2013

Pin It

Kick Ass Meetup

Ever heard of Meetup? I hadn't until about a month ago, and it's been a breath of fresh air, realising that there are people out there with the same interests and goals that I have. Granted, having connections in London does help, but there are groups all over the UK and the world waiting to be discovered. And you get to go to some really interesting places, and meet great people...

After joining a few groups, I got an invitation from Sacha at Kick Ass Networking, and I thought, what the hey! Give it a go. The first event I attended was a the Google headquarters in London, what a great venue, especially for a geek like me ;) The event was a social networking and newsletter masterclass, well attended and brilliantly organised.

 

Next stop...sales and marketing :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment